Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-510 Exam Questions and Answers by peggy

Page: 3 / 15

Cisco 300-510 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
Exam Code: 300-510 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Service Provider
Questions: 214 Q&A's Shared By: peggy
Question 12

Drag and drop the features from the left into the order of operations for SRv6 SSH field creation and forwarding on the right.

Questions 12

Options:

Discussion
Question 13

What are two features of dual-stack? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

It is implemented without excessive processing power.

B.

It supports IPv4 and IPv6 traffic on the same infrastructure.

C.

It allows an engineer to stack multiple Layer 2 switches to serve as a single switching unit.

D.

It requires tunneling IPv6 traffic over an IPv4 infrastructure.

E.

It securely routes and tunnels traffic between separate sites over the Internet.

Discussion
Question 14

Questions 14

Refer to the exhibit. Router R1 is expected to receive routes that originate from AS 65547 only. However, R1 is receiving routes from AS 65547 and several other ASs that are directly attached to it. Which change to the AS path permit filter corrects the problem?

Options:

A.

Change the regular expression to $.

B.

Change the regular expression to.*.

C.

Change the regular expression to _65547_.

D.

Change the regular expression to A65547$

Discussion
Question 15

What are two differences between OSPF and IS-IS? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

OSPF is a link-state routing protocol, and IS-IS is a distance-vector routing protocol.

B.

OSPF uses a router ID to identify a router, and IS-IS uses a system ID.

C.

OSPF elects a DR and a BDR, and IS-IS elects a DIS.

D.

Unlike OSPF. IS-IS supports virtual links.

E.

Unlike IS-IS routers, an OSPF router belongs to only one area in addition to the backbone area.

Discussion
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Page: 3 / 15

300-510
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-510 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-510 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99