Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-510 Exam Questions and Answers by millie-mae

Page: 15 / 15

Cisco 300-510 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
Exam Code: 300-510 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Service Provider
Questions: 214 Q&A's Shared By: millie-mae
Question 60

Questions 60

Refer to the exhibit. Customers A and C are experiencing packet drops when connecting to the application server While troubleshooting the problem the network engineer confirms that the IS-lS Level- 1/2 adjacency is up between routers A B C. and D and both customers can communicate with the database server without packet loss Which action must the engineer take to resolve the issue?

Options:

A.

Advertise the application server subnet in the router D IS-IS database

B.

Advertise a static default route to the router B IS-IS database.

C.

Leak the 172, 17.10/24 route in the IS-IS databases on routers A and C.

D.

Leak the customer A and customer C subnets in the router A IS-IS database.

Discussion
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Question 61

Which cost is the default when redistributing routes from BGP to OSPF?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

infinite

D.

automatic

Discussion
Question 62

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 62

Which task must you perform on interface g1/0/0 to complete the SSM implementation?

Options:

A.

configure OSPFv3

B.

enable CDP

C.

disable IGMP

D.

configure IGMPv3

Discussion
Question 63

Refer to the exhibits.

Questions 63

All links inside the network are configured at a default cost of one inside the fully converged OSPF domain. Given the configuration from XR1, which interface does traffic from XR1 that is destined to the loopback interface of XR6 select for the exiting interface?

Options:

A.

Interface GigabitElhemet 0/0. The tie breaker of the node index priority is lower and trumps the path cost.

B.

Interface GigabitEthernet 0/1. The tie breaker of the path cost being lower. The node index priority does not impact this selection process.

C.

Interface GigabitEthernet 0/1. The tie breaker of the node index priority is lower and trumps the path cost.

D.

Interface GigabitEthernet 0/0. The tier breaker of the path cost being lower. The node index priority does not impact this selection process.

Discussion
Page: 15 / 15

300-510
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-510 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-510 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99