Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-510 Exam Questions and Answers by lula

Page: 7 / 15

Cisco 300-510 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
Exam Code: 300-510 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Service Provider
Questions: 214 Q&A's Shared By: lula
Question 28

What is the difference between RPL and route-maps?

Options:

A.

Unlike RPL. route-maps are supported with IPv4 address families only

B.

Unlike route-maps, only RPL supports extcommunity sets to group extended communities.

C.

Unlike RPL. route-maps are designed for BGP protocol only.

D.

Unlike route-maps, only RPL is designed for bulk configuration of multiple devices.

Discussion
Question 29

Questions 29

Refer to the exhibit. Which duplicate configuration causes this message during setup of an MPLS BGP network?

Options:

A.

ASNs

B.

originator ID

C.

router ID

D.

cluster ID

Discussion
Question 30

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 30

An engineer is addressing an IS-IS design issue which is running within the topology. All

links are running on FastEthernet, except the link between R5 and R4, which is Gigabit Ethernet. Which statement about the design is true?

Options:

A.

R4 prefer to reach R5 using R1 as the next hop

B.

All links have equal cost if the default metric is used

C.

R5 prefers to use R4 as the next hop for all routes

D.

R1 prefer to use R5 as the next hop to reach R4

Discussion
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Question 31

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 31

A network engineer has divided AS into confederations. Due to repeated ASN, when the 10.0 0.0/8 prefix from R1 arrives to R2, BGP automatically rejects it. What should the engineer do to fix the problem so that BGP allows that prefix on R2?

Options:

A.

Configure the command as-override on R1.

B.

Configure the command allowas-in on R2.

C.

Configure the command allowas-in on all the PE routers.

D.

Configure the command as-override on R2.

Discussion
Page: 7 / 15

300-510
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-510 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-510 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99