Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-510 Exam Questions and Answers by ekam

Page: 8 / 15

Cisco 300-510 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
Exam Code: 300-510 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Service Provider
Questions: 214 Q&A's Shared By: ekam
Question 32

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 32

An engineer is troubleshooting an OSPF issue. Router 1 has a neighbor relationship with

router 2. Only router 1 classful EIGRP routes can be seen on router 2. In order for all EIGRP routes to be redistributed correctly, which action should be taken?

Options:

A.

Router 1 must have the keyword subnets included in the redistribution command for all EIGRP routes to be redistributed.

B.

Router 1 must remove the AS number 1 from the redistribution command for all EIGRP routes to be redistributed.

C.

Router 1 must have the keyword ospf-metric included in the redistribution command for all EIGRP routes to be redistributed.

D.

Router 1 must have the keyword metric-type 1 included in the redistribution command for all EIGRP routes to be redistributed.

Discussion
Question 33

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 33

R3 is:

Which command must the engineer implement to resolve the issue?

A R3# ip msdp sa-filter in 192.168.3.1

B. R3# no ip msap sa-filter in 192.168.1.1

C R3# no ip msdp peer 192.168.1.1

D. R3# ip msdp sa-filter out 192.168.1.1

Options:

A.

failing to accept multicast RP information from Domain-A

B.

advertising MSDP SA messages to R1 and R4

C.

receiving SA messages only from R4

Discussion
Question 34

Questions 34

Refer to the exhibit. R21 is a multicast source sending multicast traffic 224.1.1.1 to R23, with RP22 serving as the rendezvous point inside AS65222. A network engineer noticed that when R21 goes down, R12 in AS65111 starts to send the same multicast group 224.1.1.1 through RP11. Which action resolves the issue ?

Options:

A.

Block service groups 224.0.1.39 and 224.0.1.40 between the two autonomous systems

B.

Disable PIM parse mode between RP11 and RP22 in the two autonomous systems.

C.

Advertise RP2 with a high local preference in AS65222.

D.

Enable passive intertaoe under EIGRP between the two autonomous systems.

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Question 35

Questions 35

Refer to the exhibit. A network engineer commissioned Router 1, which connects lo Router 2 and Router 5 Router 1 participates in IS-IS routing with other routers, but it is not used for transit traffic. Traffic from Router 2 to Router 5 is expected to travel via Router 1 but the traffic is travelog via Router 3 and Router 4 Which action reserves this problem?

Options:

A.

Add hello padding on Router 1

B.

Remove the hello padding on Router 5

C.

Add the overload bit on Router 5

D.

Remove the overload bit on Router 1.

Discussion
Page: 8 / 15

300-510