Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-510 Exam Questions and Answers by ishaan

Page: 9 / 15

Cisco 300-510 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
Exam Code: 300-510 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Service Provider
Questions: 214 Q&A's Shared By: ishaan
Question 36

What can be used to determine a path from the head-end to a tail-end router when implementing SR-TE with a head-end, with little information on the network topology?

Options:

A.

traffic controller

B.

path computation engine

C.

tail-end router

D.

SNMP server

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Question 37

Questions 37

Refer to the exhibit. A network engineer configured three new PE routers to expand the network. The new routers run in the IS-IS routing protocol and reside in the data center in the same exchange as the existing routers. However, the network is now experiencing suboptimal routing. The Layer 2 configuration and VLANs are configured correctly to provide segregation between networks, but the Level 1 routes are not being converted to Level 2 routes. Which action resolves the issue?

Options:

A.

On Router 1, redistribute the routes into IGP.

B.

On Router 1, summarize internal routes between areas.

C.

On Router 2, redistribute the routes into IGP.

D.

On Router 2. summarize internal routes between areas.

Discussion
Question 38

How does SRv6 function on the control plane?

Options:

A.

It enables SRH-capable nodes to terminate IPv6 packets at the network egress to carry the SRv6 locator.

B.

The Ingress node of the SR domain adds a uSlD format IPv6 header to carry the SRv6 locator.

C.

The ingress node of the SR domain swaps the SRv6 header for the IPv6 header

D.

The egress node of SR domain imposes a new outer header

Discussion
Question 39

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 39

There is a connectivity issue between Customer-1 and Customer-2 File servers between the customers cannot send critical data R3 routes are missing from the routing table on the Customer-1 router All interlaces on Customer-1 are up Which configuration must be applied to router R2 to correct the problem?

Questions 39

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Page: 9 / 15