Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Veeam Updated VMCE2021 Exam Questions and Answers by persephone

Page: 10 / 13

Veeam VMCE2021 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Veeam Certified Engineer 2021
Exam Code: VMCE2021 Dumps
Vendor: Veeam Certification: VMCE
Questions: 188 Q&A's Shared By: persephone
Question 40

In the war against ransomware, a company decided to implement tape backup for the first time. The tape library has already been added. Of the following, what must be done first?

Options:

A.

Create vaults.

B.

Create media pools.

C.

Create libraries.

D.

Create media sets.

Discussion
Question 41

A Windows VM running on Microsoft Hyper-V is protected using the file indexing option. The guest interaction proxy is offline. Which of the following Veeam servers will be used to deploy the runtime during the backup process?

Options:

A.

Backup & Replication server

B.

Indexing database server

C.

File proxy server

D.

Virtual lab server

Discussion
Question 42

A planned failover of three VMs has just completed successfully, starting the VMs at the disaster recovery location. What next actions are available for the failover plan?

Options:

A.

Undo, Start, Copy, Delete

B.

Cancel, Start, Edit, Delete

C.

Cancel, Start, Copy, Delete

D.

Undo, Start, Edit, Delete

Discussion
Question 43

Veeam Agent for Linux has been installed in standalone mode on a Linux physical server. The backup job is configured to write to a Veeam repository. Which of the following media types is available as a recovery media?

Options:

A.

USB drive

B.

Veeam Backup & Replication repository

C.

Object storage

D.

Tape

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Page: 10 / 13

VMCE2021
PDF

$35  $99.99

VMCE2021 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

VMCE2021 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99