Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Veeam Updated VMCE2021 Exam Questions and Answers by selena

Page: 5 / 13

Veeam VMCE2021 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Veeam Certified Engineer 2021
Exam Code: VMCE2021 Dumps
Vendor: Veeam Certification: VMCE
Questions: 188 Q&A's Shared By: selena
Question 20

which actions can be used to locate the exact extent of a scale-out backup repository containing a particular VM's backup data? Choose two options.

Options:

A.

Check scale out backup repository settings

B.

Check the specific VM in the job statistics

C.

Check the inventory view for the specific VM

D.

Open the extent repositories manually

E.

Check backup proxy settings

Discussion
Question 21

A Veeam backup administrator, protecting all VMs in a VMware environment with backups and replicas, has been requested to run a multi-server application in an On-Demand Sandbox. The sandbox needs to stay powered on, uninterrupted, for 30 days while daily backups and replicas continue to run. How can this be done?

Options:

A.

Create an application group and leverage regular replica restore points as the source for the application group

B.

Create a (secondary) replication job for the required VMs that are not scheduled to run; create a SureBackup job and use these replicas as the source

C.

Create a (secondary) replication job for the required VMs that are not scheduled to run; make an application group and use these replicas as the source

D.

Create an application group and leverage regular backup restore points as the source for the application group

Discussion
Question 22

An Availability engineer has configured Veeam Backup & Replication to replicate a mission critical VM to a DR site on an hourly basis and with 24 restore points. The production site has suffered a storage failure and needs to bring up the mission critical machine as soon as possible. Which step should the Availability engineer do next?

Options:

A.

Create a failover plan

B.

Failover to the replica VM

C.

Failback of the replica VM

D.

Planned failover to me replica VM

Discussion
Question 23

A customer has a physical proxy configured for Direct Storage Access without failover to network mode. The backup fails. What could be the issue?

Options:

A.

The disks being processed are IDE and/or SATA

B.

The datastores are properly zoned and exposed to the proxy server but in read-only mode

C.

The storage is not added into the storage infrastructure, inside the backup and replication console

D.

Write access has not been enabled on the SAN

E.

One or more of the VM disk(s) are on Wols

Discussion
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Page: 5 / 13

VMCE2021
PDF

$35  $99.99

VMCE2021 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

VMCE2021 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99