Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Veeam Updated VMCE2021 Exam Questions and Answers by vinny

Page: 7 / 13

Veeam VMCE2021 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Veeam Certified Engineer 2021
Exam Code: VMCE2021 Dumps
Vendor: Veeam Certification: VMCE
Questions: 188 Q&A's Shared By: vinny
Question 28

Sometimes snapshots are "lost" by vCenter. What tool finds and removes those lost snapshots?

Options:

A.

CLI Snapshot Removal Tool

B.

Snapshot Hunter

C.

Snapshot Extractor

D.

Veeam ONE Orphaned VM Reporter

Discussion
Question 29

An administrator accidentally deleted a database. Veeam Explorer for Oracle will be used to restore it back. What is the fastest option to get the database online again?

Options:

A.

Use the "Compare with Production" option to restore only the missing objects back to the Oracle database.

B.

Use the "Point in Time" option to specify the point in time you want to restore the Oracle database to.

C.

Use the "Quick Rollback" option to perform a restore of the changed blocks of the Oracle database file.

D.

Use the "Instant Recovery" option and restore it in the background.

Discussion
Question 30

A Scale-out Backup Repository with one local extent has been configured as follows.

Questions 30

Questions 30

A daily VMware backup job retention is 31 days, keeping weekly GFS full backups for 14 weeks.

It is Jan. 10. A file from a backup that occurred on Jan. 1 must be recovered. Where is the data?

Options:

A.

The archive tier

B.

The performance tier and the capacity tier

C.

The performance tier

D.

The capacity tier

Discussion
Question 31

A physical Linux file server needs to be migrated to VMware ESXi. The server has several volumes: /dev/sda (60GB), /dev/sdb (1TB) and /dev/sdc (4TB). What is the quickest option to migrate the server?

Options:

A.

Export all disks, create an empty VM and attach the disks.

B.

Create an empty VM and perform bare metal recovery inside the VM.

C.

Perform Instant VM Recovery.

D.

Perform Instant Disk Recovery for each volume.

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Page: 7 / 13

VMCE2021
PDF

$35  $99.99

VMCE2021 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

VMCE2021 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99