Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Veeam Updated VMCE2021 Exam Questions and Answers by erika

Page: 12 / 13

Veeam VMCE2021 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Veeam Certified Engineer 2021
Exam Code: VMCE2021 Dumps
Vendor: Veeam Certification: VMCE
Questions: 188 Q&A's Shared By: erika
Question 48

A Veeam administrator is concerned about keeping backups on site and has traditionally used tapes to store backups older than 30 days in order to free up space on their backup repository for longer-term storage. The company is currently using Scale-out Backup Repositories. What option would satisfy the requirement?

Options:

A.

Copy to capacity tier

B.

Move to capacity tier

C.

Backup to object storage

D.

File copy job

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Question 49

A company needs several VMware thick provisioned VMs restored. The physical proxies used for restoration have access to the Fibre Channel datastores used by VMware. Which transport mode will be used by default to restore these VMs?

Options:

A.

Network mode

B.

Virtual appliance

C.

Quick Migration

D.

Direct Storage Access

Discussion
Question 50

15 VMs are running on a Hyper-V platform and five physical servers at a remote office (ROBO). The administrator has been tasked with setting up centralized off-site backups at the headquarters (HQ). The available bandwidth is 50 Mbps. RPO is set to six hours and the data generated for the interval is 500 GB. WAN accelerators can be added if necessary. Which of the following will achieve the RPO?

Options:

A.

Use backup copy jobs in with High-Performance Mode enabled. Set the schedule to run every six hours.

B.

Use backup copy jobs with copy mode set to "immediate copy". Use WAN acceleration.

C.

Use backup copy jobs with copy mode set to "periodic copy" and copy every six hours.

D.

Configure the backup copy jobs with traffic throttling to 30 Mbps to limit the impact. Enable WAN acceleration.

Discussion
Question 51

A file on a Windows VM hosted on vSphere is corrupted and must be restored. VMware tools are installed and up to date on the VM. For some reason, the Veeam mount server cannot connect to the VM through the network. Which of the following restore methods provides the fastest restore (RTO)?

Options:

A.

Run Veeam file restore wizard and let it restore through VIX.

B.

Start an Instant VM Recovery session and log on into the restored image to copy/paste the file to restore.

C.

It is impossible to restore the file on the VM if the mount server cannot reach it through the network.

D.

Run Veeam file restore wizard and use the "copy to" to download the file locally in a shared folder.

Discussion
Page: 12 / 13

VMCE2021
PDF

$35  $99.99

VMCE2021 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

VMCE2021 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99