Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Veeam Updated VMCE2021 Exam Questions and Answers by aahil

Page: 6 / 13

Veeam VMCE2021 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Veeam Certified Engineer 2021
Exam Code: VMCE2021 Dumps
Vendor: Veeam Certification: VMCE
Questions: 188 Q&A's Shared By: aahil
Question 24

When planning to back up files and folders from shared sources, that is the correct method to connect to the file share from the Veeam backup server?

Options:

A.

Add the file share into the store infrastructure

B.

Add the file share into the physical infrastructure

C.

Add the file share into the inventory

D.

Add the file share into the managed servers

Discussion
Question 25

A financial company is looking for a new backup application. One of their main requirements is the ability to have quick access to their backup data. What features in Veeam Backup & Replication support the rapid availability of data, applications and VMs? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Full VM recovery without quick rollback

B.

Microsoft SQL database, and Oracle database publishing

C.

Instant VM Recovery

D.

Instant VM disk recovery

E.

Bare metal recovery

F.

Restore to Amazon EC2

Discussion
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Question 26

Select the correct description of a synthetic full backup.

Options:

A.

A synthetic full backup will generate a new VBK file by getting data from the hypervisor

B.

A synthetic full backup combines a VIB file with one or more VBK files from a repository to generate a new VBK file

C.

A synthetic full backup combines a VBK file with one or more VIB files from a repository to generate a new VBK file

D.

A synthetic full backup will update the existing VBK with data from the hypervisor and generate a new VRB file

Discussion
Question 27

It is required that some replicated VMs start on a time delay during a failover. How can this be accomplished?

Options:

A.

Modify the failover template file.

B.

Create a failover plan.

C.

Use a pre-freeze/post-thaw script

D.

Adjust boot delay in application group.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 13

VMCE2021