Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Veeam Updated VMCE2021 Exam Questions and Answers by celia

Page: 2 / 13

Veeam VMCE2021 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Veeam Certified Engineer 2021
Exam Code: VMCE2021 Dumps
Vendor: Veeam Certification: VMCE
Questions: 188 Q&A's Shared By: celia
Question 8

A company has replicated their critical application VMs to a second data center in another region. Their key application includes two database VMs and three application VMs. For proper operation, the database VMs need to start before the application VMs. What needs to be configured in Veeam to prepare for a disaster

recovery situation?

Options:

A.

Use a failover plan

B.

Use a planned failover

C.

Use Instant VM Recovery

D.

Use on-click failover

Discussion
Question 9

If the selected proxy transport mode does not work or Is not available, which mode can a backup Job default to?

Options:

A.

Direct Storage Access

B.

Guest interaction

C.

Virtual appliance

D.

Network

Discussion
Question 10

When restoring Linux or Unix guest OS files, which components can be used to mount the volume containing files to be restored? (Choose 2)

Options:

A.

Helper host

B.

Helper appliance

C.

Enterprise Manager server

D.

NFS mount

E.

Guest Interaction proxy

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 11

Veeam ONE has been Installed and configured. The administrator needs to monitor the VMware datastore capacity. Where can this information be found?

Options:

A.

Under Infrastructure View, select all VMs to calculate the remaining datastore disk space.

B.

Under Business View, select Hosts to see each datastore and its disk space.

C.

Under Infrastiucture View, select the Datastores group and view the disk space.

D.

Under Business View, select VMs to see the total amount of used disk space.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 13

VMCE2021
PDF

$35  $99.99

VMCE2021 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

VMCE2021 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99