Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Veeam Updated VMCE2021 Exam Questions and Answers by hiba

Page: 3 / 13

Veeam VMCE2021 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Veeam Certified Engineer 2021
Exam Code: VMCE2021 Dumps
Vendor: Veeam Certification: VMCE
Questions: 188 Q&A's Shared By: hiba
Question 12

In Veeam Enterprise Manager, what granular restoration permission can be set for the Restore Operator role?

Options:

A.

SharePoint items

B.

File items

C.

Active Directory items

D.

OneDrive items

Discussion
Question 13

Which of the following should be considered when estimating the amount of disk space necessary to store backups? Choose two options.

Options:

A.

Retention period for backups

B.

Type of disk (thick or thin)

C.

Hypervisor and host version

D.

RAID configuration of the Backup Repository

E.

Veeam Backup & Replication edition

F.

Total size of used data for the VMs being backed up

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Question 14

Which Veeam feature allows for an administrator to help ensure general data protection regulation (GDPR) compliance?

Options:

A.

Secure restore

B.

Veeam Business View

C.

Immutability

D.

Location tagging

Discussion
Question 15

Which transport mode uses the VMware vSphere Hot-Add feature to attach the virtual disks of a source VM to the backup proxy VM?

Options:

A.

Network

B.

vPower

C.

Virtual Appliance

D.

Direct SAN access

E.

Direct NFS access

Discussion