Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Veeam Updated VMCE2021 Exam Questions and Answers by frances

Page: 4 / 13

Veeam VMCE2021 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Veeam Certified Engineer 2021
Exam Code: VMCE2021 Dumps
Vendor: Veeam Certification: VMCE
Questions: 188 Q&A's Shared By: frances
Question 16

An end user has deleted a business-critical document and they need it back right away. The IT team has been doing hypervisor-level backups of the VM that the document was on. What is the fastest option for this backup administrator to get the user’s document back?

Options:

A.

Entire VM restore

B.

Guest files restore

C.

Instant VM Recovery

D.

Virtual disks restore

Discussion
Question 17

Which recovery verification tests can be executed when verifying both backups and replicas? Choose three options.

Options:

A.

Heartbeat test

B.

Ping test

C.

Application test

D.

Memory test

E.

Operating System test

F.

CRC check

Discussion
Question 18

A backup administrator is deploying a Veeam ONE environment. They have chosen to use separate servers from their Veeam Backup & Replication environment. What benefit will they receive if they install the Veeam ONE Agent onto their backup server?

Options:

A.

Track whether VMs and agents are properly protected and following the 3-2-1 rule

B.

Collect Veeam Backup & Replication logs and execute remediation actions

C.

Collect virtual environment configuration from Veeam Backup & Replication

D.

Analyze Veeam Backup & Replication log data and retrieve signature updates

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Question 19

Which Veeam Backup & Replication functionality allows a VM to be powered on directly from a backup file?

Options:

A.

Planned failover

B.

Instant VM Recovery

C.

Item-Level Recovery using Veeam Explorer

D.

Full VM Recovery

Discussion
Page: 4 / 13

VMCE2021