Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Veeam Updated VMCE2021 Exam Questions and Answers by cassidy

Page: 11 / 13

Veeam VMCE2021 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Veeam Certified Engineer 2021
Exam Code: VMCE2021 Dumps
Vendor: Veeam Certification: VMCE
Questions: 188 Q&A's Shared By: cassidy
Question 44

Backup jobs are configured to local repositories. Backups must be sent from Site B to the repository on Site A. The connection allows direct backups to complete within the backup window. Impact on the source VMs at Site B should be minimized. Which type of job and Veeam components should be used to provide the necessary protection?

Questions 44

Options:

A.

A backup copy job and components 6 → 5 → 4 → 3 → 2

B.

A backup job and components 5 → 2

C.

A backup copy job and components 6 → 2

D.

A backup copy job and components 6 → 4 → 2

Discussion
Question 45

A physical Linux server protected by a centrally managed Veeam agent is physically damaged. A VMware vSphere infrastructure is available, and the physical server is eligible for virtualization. Which recovery step provides the lowest possible RTO?

Options:

A.

Use restore guest files to Hyper-V VM.

B.

Use bare metal restore to Hyper-V VM.

C.

Use instant disk recovery to Hyper-V VM.

D.

Use Instant VM Recovery to Hyper-V VM.

Discussion
Question 46

In Veeam Enterprise Manager, what granular restoration permission can be set for the Restore Operator role?

Options:

A.

Microsoft OneDrive files

B.

Microsoft Exchange items

C.

Microsoft Teams channels

D.

Microsoft SharePoint documents

Discussion
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 47

A director has asked for a quarterly report for capacity planning purposes. Which Veeam component should be used?

Options:

A.

Veeam Backup & Replication Console

B.

Enterprise Manager

C.

Business View

D.

Veeam ONE Web Client

Discussion
Page: 11 / 13

VMCE2021