Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Veeam Updated VMCE2021 Exam Questions and Answers by kendrick

Page: 13 / 13

Veeam VMCE2021 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Veeam Certified Engineer 2021
Exam Code: VMCE2021 Dumps
Vendor: Veeam Certification: VMCE
Questions: 188 Q&A's Shared By: kendrick
Question 52

An administrator needs to configure a backup job that dynamically adds new VMware hosted SQL servers. How can this be accomplished?

Options:

A.

Create a dynamic backup job in Enterprise Manager.

B.

Create a job based on vSphere tags.

C.

Create a CSV file that is scanned before the backup job starts.

D.

Enable application aware processing.

Discussion
Question 53

After performing a failover to a disaster recovery site, it is decided that the VMs need to be failed back to the original production site and that any changes made during the failover should be discarded. Which option should be used?

Options:

A.

Undo failover

B.

Undo failback

C.

Failback

D.

Commit failback

Discussion
Question 54

Veeam ONE has been installed and configured. The infrastructure contains five Veeam Backup & Replication servers.

The administrator needs to check the remaining capacity on each of the backup repository servers. Where can they see this information?

Options:

A.

Under Infrastructure View, look up the Veeam Backup & Replication servers to see the guest disk space.

B.

Under Data Protection View, look up the backup repository servers to see the remaining capacity.

C.

Under Business View, look up the backup repository servers to see the remaining capacity.

D.

Under Infrastructure View, look up the backup repository servers to see the guest disk space.

Discussion
Question 55

What is necessary prior to configuring replica mapping?

Options:

A.

A Veeam backup in the production site

B.

A Veeam replica in the disaster recovery site

C.

A Veeam backup in the disaster recovery site

D.

A Veeam replica in the production site

Discussion
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Page: 13 / 13

VMCE2021
PDF

$35  $99.99

VMCE2021 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

VMCE2021 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99