Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Veeam Updated VMCE2021 Exam Questions and Answers by khalid

Page: 8 / 13

Veeam VMCE2021 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Veeam Certified Engineer 2021
Exam Code: VMCE2021 Dumps
Vendor: Veeam Certification: VMCE
Questions: 188 Q&A's Shared By: khalid
Question 32

An infrastructure with 50 VMs has a power outage. After the VMware cluster has booted up again, 10 medium-sized VMs have corrupted VM disk files. Which action can be used to restore the VMs back to the production state?

Options:

A.

Use the "Restore guest files" option and restore all VM Files.

B.

Perform Restore VM Files and only restore the VM configuration files.

C.

Perform Restore VM Files and restore the VM configuration and disk files.

D.

Perform Instant VM Recovery with quick rollback.

Discussion
Question 33

A backup job is configured as follows.

Questions 33

How many full and incremental restore points will be in a repository on day 16 at 23:00?

Options:

A.

3 full and 14 incremental

B.

2 full and 12 incremental

C.

3 full and 15 incremental

D.

1 full and 13 incremental

Discussion
Question 34

A daily backup job for seven Hyper-V VMs has been configured at the main site, keeping 14 days’ worth of backup files. They want to get a copy of the VM backups to a repository at the disaster recovery site. They want to keep six months’ worth of backup files at the disaster recovery site. They also need to be able to restore the VMs to any given day within two months and any given week within six months. How should a backup copy job be configured to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Use periodic copy (pruning) mode, keeping 180 days of retention.

B.

Use immediate copy (mirroring) mode, keeping 62 days of retention and 26 weekly GFS restore points.

C.

Use periodic copy (pruning) mode, keeping 62 days of retention and six monthly GFS restore points.

D.

Use immediate copy (mirroring) mode, keeping 180 days of retention.

Discussion
Question 35

A Veeam proxy server is configured as follows. No modifications are allowed to the transport mode.

Questions 35

When performing a restore of a thin-provisioned VMware virtual disk on an NFS data store using this proxy server, what transport mode will be used by default?

Options:

A.

Direct SAN access

B.

Virtual appliance

C.

Network

D.

Direct NFS access

Discussion
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Page: 8 / 13

VMCE2021
PDF

$35  $99.99

VMCE2021 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

VMCE2021 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99