Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Snowflake Updated SnowPro-Core Exam Questions and Answers by anais

Page: 8 / 45

Snowflake SnowPro-Core Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SnowPro Core Certification Exam
Exam Code: SnowPro-Core Dumps
Vendor: Snowflake Certification: SnowPro Core Certification
Questions: 605 Q&A's Shared By: anais
Question 32

What does a table with a clustering depth of 1 mean in Snowflake?

Options:

A.

The table has only 1 micro-partition.

B.

The table has 1 overlapping micro-partition.

C.

The table has no overlapping micro-partitions.

D.

The table has no micro-partitions.

Discussion
Question 33

Which Snowflake feature records changes mace to a table so actions can be taken using that change data capture?

Options:

A.

Materialized View

B.

Pipe

C.

Stream

D.

Task

Discussion
Question 34

How should a Snowflake use' configure a virtual warehouse to be in Maximized mode''

Options:

A.

Set the WAREHOUSES_SIZE to 6XL.

B.

Set the STATEMENT_TIMEOUT_1M_SECOMES to 0.

C.

Set the MAX_CONCURRENCY_LEVEL to a value of 12 or large.

D.

Set the same value for both MIN_CLUSTER_COUNT and MAX_CLUSTER_COUNT.

Discussion
Question 35

Which Snowflake table supports unstructured data?

Options:

A.

Directory

B.

Transient

C.

Temporary

D.

Permanent

Discussion
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Page: 8 / 45
Title
Questions
Posted

SnowPro-Core
PDF

$35  $99.99

SnowPro-Core Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SnowPro-Core PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99