Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Snowflake Updated SnowPro-Core Exam Questions and Answers by aarya

Page: 31 / 45

Snowflake SnowPro-Core Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SnowPro Core Certification Exam
Exam Code: SnowPro-Core Dumps
Vendor: Snowflake Certification: SnowPro Core Certification
Questions: 605 Q&A's Shared By: aarya
Question 124

When unloading to a stage, which of the following is a recommended practice or approach?

Options:

A.

Set SINGLE: = true for larger files

B.

Use OBJECT_CONSTRUCT ( * ) when using Parquet

C.

Avoid the use of the CAST function

D.

Define an individual file format

Discussion
Question 125

Which commands are restricted in owner's rights stored procedures? (Select TWO).

Options:

A.

SHOW

B.

MERGE

C.

INSERT

D.

DELETE

E.

DESCRIBE

Discussion
Question 126

Which Snowflake command can be used to unload the result of a query to a single file?

Options:

A.

Use COPY INTO followed by a GET command to download the file.

B.

Use COPY INTO followed by a put command to download the file.

C.

Use COPY INTO with SINGLE = TRUE followed by a GET command to download the file.

D.

Use COPY INTO with SINGLE = TRUE followed by a PUT command to download the file.

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 127

How is unstructured data retrieved from data storage?

Options:

A.

SQL functions like the GET command can be used to copy the unstructured data to a location on the client.

B.

SQL functions can be used to create different types of URLs pointing to the unstructured data. These URLs can be used to download the data to a client.

C.

SQL functions can be used to retrieve the data from the query results cache. When the query results are output to a client, the unstructured data will be output to the client as files.

D.

SQL functions can call on different web extensions designed to display different types of files as a web page. The web extensions will allow the files to be downloaded to the client.

Discussion
Page: 31 / 45
Title
Questions
Posted

SnowPro-Core
PDF

$35  $99.99

SnowPro-Core Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SnowPro-Core PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99