Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Snowflake Updated SnowPro-Core Exam Questions and Answers by kamil

Page: 17 / 45

Snowflake SnowPro-Core Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SnowPro Core Certification Exam
Exam Code: SnowPro-Core Dumps
Vendor: Snowflake Certification: SnowPro Core Certification
Questions: 605 Q&A's Shared By: kamil
Question 68

Which parameter prevents streams on tables from becoming stale?

Options:

A.

MAXDATAEXTENSIONTIMEINDAYS

B.

MTN_DATA_RETENTION_TTME_TN_DAYS

C.

LOCK_TIMEOUT

D.

STALE_AFTER

Discussion
Question 69

Which privilege is required for a role to be able to resume a suspended warehouse if auto-resume is not enabled?

Options:

A.

USAGE

B.

OPERATE

C.

MONITOR

D.

MODIFY

Discussion
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Question 70

What file formats does Snowflake support for loading semi-structured data? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

TSV

B.

JSON

C.

PDF

D.

Avro

E.

Parquet

F.

JPEG

Discussion
Question 71

Which REST API can be used with unstructured data?

Options:

A.

inscrtFilcs

B.

insertReport

C.

GET /api/tiles/

D.

loadHistoryScan

Discussion
Page: 17 / 45
Title