Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Snowflake Updated SnowPro-Core Exam Questions and Answers by roland

Page: 19 / 45

Snowflake SnowPro-Core Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SnowPro Core Certification Exam
Exam Code: SnowPro-Core Dumps
Vendor: Snowflake Certification: SnowPro Core Certification
Questions: 605 Q&A's Shared By: roland
Question 76

Which statement describes how Snowflake supports reader accounts?

Options:

A.

A reader account can consume data from the provider account that created it and combine it with its own data.

B.

A consumer needs to become a licensed Snowflake customer as data sharing is only supported between Snowflake accounts.

C.

The users in a reader account can query data that has been shared with the reader account and can perform DML tasks.

D.

The SHOW MANAGED ACCOUNTS command will view all the reader accounts that have been created for an account.

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Question 77

Which features make up Snowflake's column level security? (Select TWO).

Options:

A.

Continuous Data Protection (CDP)

B.

Dynamic Data Masking

C.

External Tokenization

D.

Key pair authentication

E.

Row access policies

Discussion
Question 78

Query parsing and compilation occurs in which architecture layer of the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform?

Options:

A.

Cloud services layer

B.

Compute layer

C.

Storage layer

D.

Cloud agnostic layer

Discussion
Question 79

User INQUISITIVE_PERSON has been granted the role DATA_SCIENCE. The role DATA_SCIENCE has privileges OWNERSHIP on the schema MARKETING of the database ANALYTICS_DW.

Which command will show all privileges granted to that schema?

Options:

A.

SHOW GRANTS ON ROLE DATA_SCIENCE

B.

SHOW GRANTS ON SCHEMA ANALYTICS_DW.MARKETING

C.

SHOW GRANTS TO USER INQUISITIVE_PERSON

D.

SHOW GRANTS OF ROLE DATA_SCIENCE

Discussion
Page: 19 / 45
Title