Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Snowflake Updated SnowPro-Core Exam Questions and Answers by dusty

Page: 14 / 45

Snowflake SnowPro-Core Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SnowPro Core Certification Exam
Exam Code: SnowPro-Core Dumps
Vendor: Snowflake Certification: SnowPro Core Certification
Questions: 605 Q&A's Shared By: dusty
Question 56

Snowflake users can create a resource monitor at which levels? (Select TWO).

Options:

A.

User level

B.

Pipe level

C.

Account level

D.

Cloud services level

E.

Virtual warehouse level

Discussion
Question 57

Which table function should be used to view details on a Directed Acyclic Graphic (DAG) run that is presently scheduled or is executing?

Options:

A.

TASK_HISTORY

B.

TASK_DEPENDENTS

C.

CURRENT_TASK_GRAPHS

D.

COMPLETE_TASK_GRAPHS

Discussion
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Question 58

Which Snowflake feature or tool helps troubleshoot issues in SQL query expressions that commonly cause performance bottlenecks?

Options:

A.

Persisted query results

B.

QUERY_HISTORY View

C.

Query acceleration service

D.

Query Profile

Discussion
Question 59

Which Snowflake table type is only visible to the user who creates it, can have the same name as permanent tables in the same schema, and is dropped at the end of the session?

Options:

A.

Temporary

B.

Local

C.

User

D.

Transient

Discussion
Page: 14 / 45
Title