Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Snowflake Updated SnowPro-Core Exam Questions and Answers by cassandra

Page: 22 / 45

Snowflake SnowPro-Core Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SnowPro Core Certification Exam
Exam Code: SnowPro-Core Dumps
Vendor: Snowflake Certification: SnowPro Core Certification
Questions: 605 Q&A's Shared By: cassandra
Question 88

What technique does Snowflake use to limit the number of micro-partitions scanned by each query?

Options:

A.

B-tree

B.

Indexing

C.

Map reduce

D.

Pruning

Discussion
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Question 89

What are benefits of using Snowpark with Snowflake? (Select TWO).

Options:

A.

Snowpark uses a Spark engine to generate optimized SQL query plans.

B.

Snowpark automatically sets up Spark within Snowflake virtual warehouses.

C.

Snowpark does not require that a separate cluster be running outside of Snowflake.

D.

Snowpark allows users to run existing Spark code on virtual warehouses without the need to reconfigure the code.

E.

Snowpark executes as much work as possible in the source databases for all operations including User-Defined Functions (UDFs).

Discussion
Question 90

Which items are considered schema objects in Snowflake? (Select TWO).

Options:

A.

Pipe

B.

File format

C.

Resource monitor

D.

Storage integration

E.

Virtual warehouse

Discussion
Question 91

How can a user improve the performance of a single large complex query in Snowflake?

Options:

A.

Scale up the virtual warehouse.

B.

Scale out the virtual warehouse.

C.

Enable standard warehouse scaling.

D.

Enable economy warehouse scaling.

Discussion
Page: 22 / 45
Title