Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Snowflake Updated SnowPro-Core Exam Questions and Answers by gabriela

Page: 3 / 45

Snowflake SnowPro-Core Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SnowPro Core Certification Exam
Exam Code: SnowPro-Core Dumps
Vendor: Snowflake Certification: SnowPro Core Certification
Questions: 605 Q&A's Shared By: gabriela
Question 12

What is an advantage of using an explain plan instead of the query profiler to evaluate the performance of a query?

Options:

A.

The explain plan output is available graphically.

B.

An explain plan can be used to conduct performance analysis without executing a query.

C.

An explain plan will handle queries with temporary tables and the query profiler will not.

D.

An explain plan's output will display automatic data skew optimization information.

Discussion
Question 13

What features that are part of the Continuous Data Protection (CDP) feature set in Snowflake do not require additional configuration? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Row level access policies

B.

Data masking policies

C.

Data encryption

D.

Time Travel

E.

External tokenization

Discussion
Question 14

What is true about sharing data in Snowflake? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

The Data Consumer pays for data storage as well as for data computing.

B.

The shared data is copied into the Data Consumer account, so the Consumer can modify it without impacting the base data of the Provider.

C.

A Snowflake account can both provide and consume shared data.

D.

The Provider is charged for compute resources used by the Data Consumer to query the shared data.

E.

The Data Consumer pays only for compute resources to query the shared data.

Discussion
Question 15

What occurs when a pipe is recreated using the CREATE OR REPLACE PIPE command?

Options:

A.

The Pipe load history is reset to empty.

B.

The REFRESH command is executed.

C.

The stage will be purged.

D.

The destination table is truncated.

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Page: 3 / 45
Title
Questions
Posted

SnowPro-Core
PDF

$35  $99.99

SnowPro-Core Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SnowPro-Core PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99