Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Snowflake Updated SnowPro-Core Exam Questions and Answers by marley

Page: 27 / 45

Snowflake SnowPro-Core Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SnowPro Core Certification Exam
Exam Code: SnowPro-Core Dumps
Vendor: Snowflake Certification: SnowPro Core Certification
Questions: 605 Q&A's Shared By: marley
Question 108

Which of the following are best practice recommendations that should be considered when loading data into Snowflake? (Select TWO).

Options:

A.

Load files that are approximately 25 MB or smaller.

B.

Remove all dates and timestamps.

C.

Load files that are approximately 100-250 MB (or larger)

D.

Avoid using embedded characters such as commas for numeric data types

E.

Remove semi-structured data types

Discussion
Question 109

Which account__usage views are used to evaluate the details of dynamic data masking? (Select TWO)

Options:

A.

ROLES

B.

POLICY_REFERENCES

C.

QUERY_HISTORY

D.

RESOURCE_MONIT ORS

E.

ACCESS_HISTORY

Discussion
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Question 110

Which statement about billing applies to Snowflake credits?

Options:

A.

Credits are billed per-minute with a 60-minute minimum

B.

Credits are used to pay for cloud data storage usage

C.

Credits are consumed based on the number of credits billed for each hour that a warehouse runs

D.

Credits are consumed based on the warehouse size and the time the warehouse is running

Discussion
Question 111

Which Snowflake partner specializes in data catalog solutions?

Options:

A.

Alation

B.

DataRobot

C.

dbt

D.

Tableau

Discussion
Page: 27 / 45
Title