Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Snowflake Updated SnowPro-Core Exam Questions and Answers by elyas

Page: 25 / 45

Snowflake SnowPro-Core Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SnowPro Core Certification Exam
Exam Code: SnowPro-Core Dumps
Vendor: Snowflake Certification: SnowPro Core Certification
Questions: 605 Q&A's Shared By: elyas
Question 100

Which stage type can be altered and dropped?

Options:

A.

Database stage

B.

External stage

C.

Table stage

D.

User stage

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Question 101

Which Snowflake object enables loading data from files as soon as they are available in a cloud storage location?

Options:

A.

Pipe

B.

External stage

C.

Task

D.

Stream

Discussion
Question 102

How would you determine the size of the virtual warehouse used for a task?

Options:

A.

Root task may be executed concurrently (i.e. multiple instances), it is recommended to leave some margins in the execution window to avoid missing instances of execution

B.

Querying (select) the size of the stream content would help determine the warehouse size. For example, if querying large stream content, use a larger warehouse size

C.

If using the stored procedure to execute multiple SQL statements, it's best to test run the stored procedure separately to size the compute resource first

D.

Since task infrastructure is based on running the task body on schedule, it's recommended to configure the virtual warehouse for automatic concurrency handling using Multi-cluster warehouse (MCW) to match the task schedule

Discussion
Question 103

True or False: It is possible for a user to run a query against the query result cache without requiring an active Warehouse.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 25 / 45
Title
Questions
Posted

SnowPro-Core
PDF