Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Snowflake Updated SnowPro-Core Exam Questions and Answers by adeline

Page: 21 / 45

Snowflake SnowPro-Core Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SnowPro Core Certification Exam
Exam Code: SnowPro-Core Dumps
Vendor: Snowflake Certification: SnowPro Core Certification
Questions: 605 Q&A's Shared By: adeline
Question 84

A data provider wants to share data with a consumer who does not have a Snowflake account. The provider creates a reader account for the consumer following these steps:

1. Created a user called "CONSUMER"

2. Created a database to hold the share and an extra-small warehouse to query the data

3. Granted the role PUBLIC the following privileges: Usage on the warehouse, database, and schema, and SELECT on all the objects in the share

Based on this configuration what is true of the reader account?

Options:

A.

The reader account will automatically use the Standard edition of Snowflake.

B.

The reader account compute will be billed to the provider account.

C.

The reader account can clone data the provider has shared, but cannot re-share it.

D.

The reader account can create a copy of the shared data using CREATE TABLE AS...

Discussion
Question 85

Which clients does Snowflake support Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) token caching for? (Select TWO).

Options:

A.

GO driver

B.

Node.js driver

C.

ODBC driver

D.

Python connector

E.

Spark connector

Discussion
Question 86

Which SQL command can be used to see the CREATE definition of a masking policy?

Options:

A.

SHOW MASKING POLICIES

B.

DESCRIBE MASKING POLICY

C.

GET_DDL

D.

LIST MASKING POLICIES

Discussion
Question 87

If a virtual warehouse runs for 61 seconds, shuts down, and then restarts and runs for 30 seconds, for how many seconds is it billed?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Page: 21 / 45
Title
Questions
Posted

SnowPro-Core
PDF

$35  $99.99

SnowPro-Core Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SnowPro-Core PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99