Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Snowflake Updated SnowPro-Core Exam Questions and Answers by tamara

Page: 13 / 45

Snowflake SnowPro-Core Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SnowPro Core Certification Exam
Exam Code: SnowPro-Core Dumps
Vendor: Snowflake Certification: SnowPro Core Certification
Questions: 605 Q&A's Shared By: tamara
Question 52

The following settings are configured:

Questions 52

For how many days will the data be retained at the object level?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 53

What does Snowflake recommend a user do if they need to connect to Snowflake with a tool or technology mat is not listed in Snowflake partner ecosystem?

Options:

A.

Use Snowflake's native API.

B.

Use a custom-built connector.

C.

Contact Snowflake Support for a new driver.

D.

Connect through Snowflake’s JDBC or ODBC drivers

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Question 54

A Snowflake user is trying to load a 125 GB file using SnowSQL. The file continues to load for almost an entire day. What will happen at the 2< hour mark?

Options:

A.

The file will continue to load until all contents arc loaded.

B.

The tile will slop loading and all data up to that point will be committed.

C.

The file loading could be aborted without any portion of the file being committed.

D.

The file's number of allowable hours to load can be programmatically controlled to load easily into Snowflake

Discussion
Question 55

Which command is used to lake away staged files from a Snowflake stage after a successful data ingestion?

Options:

A.

DELETE

B.

DROP

C.

REMOVE

D.

TRUNCATE

Discussion
Page: 13 / 45
Title