Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR88_2305 Exam Questions and Answers by emmanuel

Page: 7 / 10

SAP C_THR88_2305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR88_2305 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 141 Q&A's Shared By: emmanuel
Question 28

Your customer would like to synchronize the Competency Model in the SAP SuccessFacrots HCM Platform with SAP SuccessFactors Learning. How do you synchronize this data?

Options:

A.

Navigate to Performance -> Tools -> Competency Gaap Assistant in SAP SuccessFactors Learning and complete the gap assessment

B.

Navigate to System Admin -> Configuration -> Competency Assessment and complete the competency assessment

C.

Navigate to an Item in SAP SuccessFactors Learning, select the Competencies tab and update the section accordingly

D.

Export the data from the SAP SuccessFactors HCM Platform and import into SAP SuccessFactors Learning using the Competency Connector-SF

Discussion
Question 29

What is the maximum number of sections that can be added to a Program?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Question 30

How can suggestions be made to a user to complete optional courses?

Options:

A.

Peer-to-Peer Recommendations

B.

Assignment Profile Recommended Items

C.

Direct item assignment due within 7 Days

D.

Manager assigned items due within 7 Days

Discussion
Question 31

What happens when the Prevent Resource Conflicts setting is enabled in SuccessFactors Learning?

Options:

A.

Administrators are prevented from scheduling multiple scheduled offerings at the same time at a facility

B.

Administrators receive a conflict message that they can bypass when saving the scheduled offering with a resource engaged for the same date and time

C.

Administrators are prevented from scheduling instructors to deliver two scheduled offerings at the same time

D.

Administrators receive a conflict message that stop them from saving the scheduled offering with a resource engaged for the same date and time

Discussion
Page: 7 / 10

C_THR88_2305
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR88_2305 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR88_2305 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99