Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR88_2305 Exam Questions and Answers by alara

Page: 4 / 10

SAP C_THR88_2305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR88_2305 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 141 Q&A's Shared By: alara
Question 16

Where do you set the option to enable the input file archive?

Options:

A.

System Admin -> Configuration -> Global Variables

B.

System Admin -> Configuration -> Connector Settings

C.

System Admin -> Configuration -> Record Configuration

D.

System Admin -> Configuration -> System Configuration -> LMS_ADMIN

Discussion
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 17

Your customer needs an item to tract whether workers on the production factory floor have performed specific tasks. You create tasks to set up an observation checklist for this item. What item classification must be

used for this item?

Options:

A.

Blended (Scheduled and Online)

B.

C.

Other

D.

Instructor Led (Scheduled Only)

Discussion
Question 18

What needs to be configured to add a successful completion Status reference to SuccessFactors Learning? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Credit Given checkbox

B.

Assignment Type

C.

Item Type

D.

Domain

Discussion
Question 19

You want do define the customer tenant ID suffix for connector file names in SuccessFactors Learning. What is the recommended way to do this in System Admin?

Options:

A.

Choose System Configuration and modify the CONNECTORS configuration file to define the tenant suffix

B.

Choose System Configuration and modify the LMS_ADMIN configuration file to define the tenant suffix

C.

Choose Connectors and test the FTP Connection for each

D.

Choose System Configuration and modify the CONNECTORS configuration file to define each connector file name

Discussion
Page: 4 / 10

C_THR88_2305
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR88_2305 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR88_2305 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99