Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR88_2305 Exam Questions and Answers by layth

Page: 6 / 10

SAP C_THR88_2305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR88_2305 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 141 Q&A's Shared By: layth
Question 24

What is the recommended procedure for an Administrator to add new dynamic attribute to a Notification Template?

Options:

A.

Add a new Syntax Tag to the Notification Syntax ID

B.

Copy and paste a Syntax Tag from any other template

C.

Add a new Syntax Tag to the Notification Template

D.

Select an existing Syntax Tag from a list

Discussion
Question 25

Your customer has a group of administrators that assist with all aspects of managing scheduled offerings. Different administrators have different responsibilities for defining offerings, removing offerings and answering internal questions on the offering schedule. What needs to be configured to enable these functions?

Options:

A.

Assign permissions to the administrator roles to add, delete, and view classes, as appropriate.

B.

Identify quick links for the class wizard for the administrator roles.

C.

Apply security domain groups for classes to the administrator roles.

D.

Use options listed on the Actions tab for classes to assign permissions to the administrator roles.

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Question 26

Your customer wants to implement the Course Home feature in SAP SuccessFactors Learning.

In which System Configuration Properties File do you enable this feature?

Options:

A.

BIZX

B.

LMS_ADMIN

C.

USER LEARNING PLAN

D.

CATALOG

Discussion
Question 27

Your customer wants its users to be able to launch e-learning modules in a blended item even if the users are not enrolled in a scheduled offering for the item. In the user settings, what setting satisfies this requirement?

Please choose the correct answer.

Options:

A.

Default self -registration setting for new item

B.

Allow self-registration to proceed as long as the prerequisites will be completed prior to the scheduled start date.

C.

Prevent user scheduling conflicts.

D.

Allow users to access online content without registration

Discussion
Page: 6 / 10

C_THR88_2305
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR88_2305 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR88_2305 PDF + Testing Engine