Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR88_2305 Exam Questions and Answers by colin

Page: 8 / 10

SAP C_THR88_2305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR88_2305 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 141 Q&A's Shared By: colin
Question 32

Customer wants to enable enchanced catalog behavior, where should this be configured. (2)

Options:

A.

System admin a configuration a system configuration a catalog a catalogSearchEeenabled=true

B.

System admin a configuration a system configuration a catalog a catalogBrowseEnabled=false

C.

System admin a configuration a system configuration a catalog a catalogSearchEeenabled=false

D.

System admin a configuration a system configuration a catalog a catalogBrowseEnabled=true

Discussion
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Question 33

Where is the SuccessFactors Learning AICC wrapper message defined with more than one language message? Please choose the correct answer.

Options:

A.

Access Content Objects - Content ID - AICC Support

B.

Access Global Variables - AICC Wrapper setting - Localization popup

C.

Access References - Geography - Locales

D.

Access References - Geography - Labels

Discussion
Question 34

Your customer would like to update user accounts in SuccessFactors Learning with a new supervisor hirerachy. What field in the User Connector allows you to add and update the employee's primary supervisor?

Options:

A.

STUDJD

B.

SUPER

C.

ALT_SUPER1

D.

REMOVE_ALT_SUPER1

Discussion
Question 35

What user actions may require the user to complete an approval process?

Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Self-Assigning a Curriculum from the Library

B.

Withdrawing from a Class

C.

Self-Registering into a Class

D.

Recommending an item to a peer

E.

Launching an Online Item

Discussion