Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR88_2305 Exam Questions and Answers by dakota

Page: 3 / 10

SAP C_THR88_2305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR88_2305 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 141 Q&A's Shared By: dakota
Question 12

Your customer wants certain personnel to be granted access to SuccessFactors Learning to support the management of training-related activities, such as creating scheduled offerings and running reports. What must

you do to meet this requirement? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Create an administrator role for the personnel.

B.

Add security domain groups to the instructor entity.

C.

Add class and report permissions to the administrator role.

D.

Create a reporting role for the instructor entity.

E.

Create administrator accounts for the personnel.

Discussion
Question 13

What types of questions can you add when creating a course evaluation survey?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Fill-in-the-blank - enter the required word or phrase into the box

B.

Rating Scale - user chooses a rating from a rating scale

C.

Ordering - drag and drop answers in the correct order

D.

One Choice - user chooses one correct answer from a list

Discussion
Question 14

The SuccessFactors Learning system can allow supervisors to assign a user in the system to act as a supervisor for all of their subordinates. How would you enable this option for a supervisor? There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Select an alternate job code for the acting supervisor in the user record.

B.

Select Allow Supervisors to Delegate Selected Permissions in the global variables.

C.

Select Allow Supervisors to Delegate Predefined Permissions in the global variables.

D.

Select Manage Alternate Supervisors for the acting supervisor in the user record.

Discussion
Question 15

Which settings are needed on the content object record? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Developer tool

B.

Filename

C.

Launch method

D.

Content Player

Discussion
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Page: 3 / 10

C_THR88_2305
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR88_2305 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR88_2305 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99