Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR88_2305 Exam Questions and Answers by santiago

Page: 10 / 10

SAP C_THR88_2305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR88_2305 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 141 Q&A's Shared By: santiago
Question 40

A report may be scheduled to run: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Monthly

B.

Weekly

C.

Quarterly

D.

Daily

E.

Hourly

Discussion
Question 41

Your customer wants to user the same certificate of completion for all new items and programs. Where should the certificate be selected in order to satisfy this requirement? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Default Certificate Template for Items

B.

Item record: Certificate Template

C.

Program record: Certificate Template

D.

Default Certificate Template for Programs

Discussion
Question 42

An Approval Process can prevent the user from: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Searching the Catalog

B.

Launching an Online Item

C.

Viewing Learning History

D.

Registering for a Scheduled Offering

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Page: 10 / 10

C_THR88_2305
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR88_2305 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR88_2305 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99