Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR88_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by jade

Page: 7 / 10

SAP C_THR88_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR88_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 141 Q&A's Shared By: jade
Question 28

You want the content object to direct the user to the correct place and launch successfully.

Which fields do you need to populate on the content object entity?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Launch method

B.

Content Player

C.

Content URL

D.

Developer tool

Discussion
Question 29

A customer has an administrator who will manage all learning items in the system. This administrator manages the users in only one department. The system is defined with multiple security domains. The users and items are assigned to different security domains. You create an Administrator role.

What steps should you take to allow the administrator access to all learning items and only the users in one department?

Options:

A.

Apply the security domain group for the item entity to the role.

B.

Create a security domain group for the user department security domain.

C.

Create a security domain group for the item entity.

D.

Apply the security domain group for the user entity to the role.

Discussion
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Question 30

A customer needs to have division administrators so that each administrator can access user records in their own division across three continents. Their divisions include Sales, HR, and IT and each division exists in three continents: Europe, North America, and Asia.

How should this customer design their security model to support the Sales division administrator role?

Options:

A.

Create a domain restriction that includes all of the Sales domains

B.

Create subdomains for Europe Sales, North America Sales and Asia Sales and place them under each continent domain

C.

Create Sales administrator accounts and place them in domains for each continent

D.

Create domain restriction that include all divisions in Europe, all divisions in North America and all divisions in Asia

Discussion
Question 31

Your customer would like to download a Microsoft Excel file containing the production administrator roles from SuccessFactors learning in update their staging environment. What System Administration workflow is

needed to perform this download?

Options:

A.

Administrator Proxy for Learning

B.

Export Data

C.

Import/Export Reports

D.

Export Active Locale Data

Discussion
Page: 7 / 10