Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR88_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by harper-rose

Page: 4 / 10

SAP C_THR88_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR88_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 141 Q&A's Shared By: harper-rose
Question 16

Your customer needs an item to tract whether workers on the production factory floor have performed specific tasks. You create tasks to set up an observation checklist for this item. What item classification must be

used for this item?

Options:

A.

Blended (Scheduled and Online)

B.

C.

Other

D.

Instructor Led (Scheduled Only)

Discussion
Question 17

A Success Factors learning customer requires all employees to verify learning events using a secondary method of verification before the learning event is recorded to their learning history. What settings do you need to enable in the global variables configuration? Please choose the correct answer.

Options:

A.

Delegate Settings

B.

Password Settings

C.

Login / Logout Settings

D.

Electronic Signature Settings

Discussion
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Question 18

Your customer wants to enable enhanced Catalog behaviour, such as:

. Displaying the Feature Reason in the details view

. Including Instructor-Led Session information for OCN courses

. Enhancing the prerequisites information layout

. Better management of the image thumbnails

. Catalogue targeted direct links

Where should this be configured?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

In System Admin -> Configuration -> System Configuration -> Catalog -> catalogSearch3Enabled=false

B.

In System Admin -> Configuration -> System Configuration -> Catalog -> catalogBrowseEnabled=false

C.

In System Admin -> Configuration -> System Configuration -> Catalog -> catalogBrowseEnabled=true

D.

In System Admin -> Configuration -> System Configuration -> Catalog -> catalogSearch3Enabled=true

Discussion
Question 19

For which of these content object launch method should you always select the "Mark this object complete when launched" checkbox? (2)

Options:

A.

Document type

B.

AICC

C.

SCORM 1.2

D.

Browser of document type

Discussion
Page: 4 / 10

C_THR88_2311