Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR88_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by genevieve

Page: 8 / 10

SAP C_THR88_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR88_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 141 Q&A's Shared By: genevieve
Question 32

Your customer would like to limit access to the online content to one-time slot on the last day of class. Which settings do you need to configure? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

In the time slot of the class, check "Allow access to online content" during this time slot.

B.

In the item, set "Unregistered User Can Access Online Content" to No.

C.

In the item, set "Content available only during specified time slot of a class" to On.

D.

In the class, uncheck the "Online Access" checkbox for the time slot on the last day.

E.

In the user entity, uncheck the "User has access to the online items" checkbox on the Content Status tab.

Discussion
Question 33

The Assessment builder allows the admin to: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Create multiple variants of the same question

B.

Determine the number of answers in each question

C.

Add objectives to quiz questions

D.

Make individual questions active or inactive

E.

Create quiz questions to be used in multiple quizzes

Discussion
Question 34

Which permission in the System Administration category is required in each administrator role that needs to run reports?

Questions 34

Options:

A.

View All Configuration Report

B.

View User Reports

C.

Run Unpublished Reports

D.

View User Background Job

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Question 35

Why would you choose to use a Quiz Type assessment instead of an Exam Type assessment?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

To associate questions with objectives

B.

To save time since quiz questions do NOT need IDs and security domains

C.

To store the question in the Question Library

D.

To have questions only reside in a specific quiz entity

Discussion
Page: 8 / 10

C_THR88_2311