Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR88_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by elle

Page: 2 / 10

SAP C_THR88_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR88_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 141 Q&A's Shared By: elle
Question 8

Your customer wants to enable employees to create their own accounts in SuccessFactors Learning. Where do administrators define the settings for the mandatory and optional fields display to the employee?

Options:

A.

In Record Configuration

B.

In User-Created Account

C.

In Search Selectors

D.

In System Configuration/LMS_ADMIN

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Question 9

What reference value must already exist in SuccessFactors Learning to ensure that user records that contain this value will be accepted?

Options:

A.

Job Code ID

B.

Hire Date

C.

Organization ID

D.

Country ID

Discussion
Question 10

A customer wants to turn off peer recommendations for users, but still permit administrator recommendations.

Where can this be done?

System Administration Configuration  Global Administration Settings

System Administration  Application Administration  User Settings

System Administration  Security

System Administration  Application Administration  User-Created Account

Options:

Discussion
Question 11

Your customer would like to limit access to the online content for a blended item to one segment on the last day of class Which settings do you need to configure?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

In the offering, uncheck the "Allow access to online content during this segment" checkbox for the segment on the last day

B.

In the user record, uncheck the "has access" checkbox on the Online Status tab

C.

In the item, check the "Content available only during specified segments of a scheduled offering" checkbox

D.

In the item, set "User can access online content without being registered in an offering" to No

Discussion
Page: 2 / 10

C_THR88_2311
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR88_2311 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR88_2311 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99