Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR88_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by anika

Page: 9 / 10

SAP C_THR88_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR88_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 141 Q&A's Shared By: anika
Question 36

Which workflows may be assigned to an Instructor role? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Assign Item To User

B.

Access Learning Calendar

C.

Access Classes

D.

Add Walk ins

E.

Print Roster

Discussion
Question 37

Your customer wants to update the instructional text on the user login panel and the user new account panel. How do you update this text? There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Update the text appearance using HTML.

B.

Update the wording in the text displayed to users.

C.

Update the text for the user and admin login panels in adjacent edit fields.

D.

Update the text by using labels.

Discussion
Question 38

Which of the following course details can you hide on the user's learning plan? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Assignment type

B.

Required date

C.

Assigned by

D.

Item revision date

E.

Item classification

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Question 39

How can suggestions be made to a user to complete optional courses?

Options:

A.

Peer-to-Peer Recommendations

B.

Assignment Profile Recommended Items

C.

Direct item assignment due within 7 Days

D.

Manager assigned items due within 7 Days

Discussion
Page: 9 / 10

C_THR88_2311