Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR88_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by miriam

Page: 10 / 10

SAP C_THR88_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR88_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 141 Q&A's Shared By: miriam
Question 40

What must be configured to upload an AICC or SCORM course to a content server using the Import Content tool?

Options:

A.

A test content object

B.

A deployment location

C.

A test item

D.

A curriculum

Discussion
Question 41

How can you make suggestions to a user about optional learning that the user might choose to self-assign? Note: There are 3 Correct to this question.

Options:

A.

Peer-to-Peer Recommendation

B.

Direct Item Assignment

C.

Manager assigned Item

D.

Personalized Learning Recommendations

E.

Assignment Profile Recommended Items

Discussion
Question 42

Your customer wants to user the same certificate of completion for all new items and programs. Where should the certificate be selected in order to satisfy this requirement? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Default Certificate Template for Items

B.

Item record: Certificate Template

C.

Program record: Certificate Template

D.

Default Certificate Template for Programs

Discussion
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Page: 10 / 10

C_THR88_2311
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR88_2311 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR88_2311 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99