Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR88_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by sam

Page: 5 / 10

SAP C_THR88_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR88_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 141 Q&A's Shared By: sam
Question 20

The SuccessFactors Learning system can allow supervisors to make a user an acting supervisor for all of their subordinates. How can you configure this feature? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Check the checkbox for Allow Supervisors to Delegate Selected Permissions in global variables

B.

Edit the workflows in the User Proxy role to determine the predefined permissions for the acting supervisor

C.

Choose an alternate job code for the acting supervisor in the user record

D.

Select Manage Alternate Supervisors for the acting supervisor in the user record

E.

Check the checkbox for Allow Supervisors to Delegate Predefined Permissions in global variables

Discussion
Question 21

Your customer would like to synchronize the Competency Model in SAP SuccessFactors HCM Platform with SAP SuccessFactors Learning. What are some things you can do to synchronize this data?Note: There are

2 Correct to this question.

Options:

A.

Upload the Competency Connector file to the FTP location

B.

Navigate to Performance - Tools Competency Gap Assistant in SAP SuccessFactors Learning and complete the gap assessment

C.

Schedule the process for the Competency Connector to run

D.

Navigate to System Admin Configuration Competency Assessment and complete the competency assessment

Discussion
Question 22

A training coordinator needs to assign a program to a single user.

What are the recommended steps the coordinator should perform to accomplish this task?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

1. Access assignment profiles

2. Add a new assignment profile

3. Define the user in a group

4. Add the program to the assignment profile

B.

1. Access the user record

2. Choose the program tab

3. Search for a program and select it

4. Add the program

C.

1. Access the program

2. Choose the Assign action

3. Search for a user and select it

4. Add the user

D.

1. Access the user record

2. Choose the Assign Learning link in the action section

3. Search for the program and select it

4. Add the program

Discussion
Question 23

Why would you edit the SEARCH properties file in System Configuration instead of the individual search selectors? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Questions 23

Options:

A.

To set the default search operator to Starts with instead of Contains

B.

To display all rows for the search results

C.

To set the number of rows per page for the search results

D.

To enable dropdowns instead of searches

E.

To permit users to search for Jam groups

Discussion
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Page: 5 / 10

C_THR88_2311
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR88_2311 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR88_2311 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99