Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR88_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by harriett

Page: 3 / 10

SAP C_THR88_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR88_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 141 Q&A's Shared By: harriett
Question 12

A customer wants to change the order of content objects in an Online Item. Some users have the item assigned; the item is in at least one curriculum and one program, and it has been completed by at least one user.

What should an administrator do before they change the order of the content objects?

Options:

A.

Remove the item from the curriculum.

B.

Remove the item from the program.

C.

Revise the item.

D.

Unassign the item.

Discussion
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Question 13

What do you set when attaching an AlCC-wrappecl content object to an online item with multiple content objects?

Options:

A.

Mark this object complete when launched

B.

Record learning event when all content is complete

C.

Record learning event when content failed

D.

Mastery Score

Discussion
Question 14

A customer has a General library for courses and classes that all users can see, and regional libraries that are restricted to only the users in each region.

There is an item that will have different classes in each of the regions. However, when an administrator searches for libraries from the Libraries tab of the class, only the General library is returned in the search.

Questions 14

What must you do in order to permit the administrator to add this class to a regional library so that users in that region are the only ones who can see this class?

Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Add the class to the same security domain as the users in the region.

B.

Remove the class from the General library.

C.

Ensure the administrator has the appropriate permissions to search for libraries.

D.

Add the item to the regional library.

E.

Remove the item from the General library.

Discussion
Question 15

Your customer wants some of its users to be able to view an intranet web site from the SuccessFactors Learning system. What can you use to accommodate this requirement? Note: There are 3 correct answers to

this question.

Options:

A.

Direct Link Tool

B.

A Recommended Collection

C.

Quick Link Configuration

D.

Custom Tile with a Link

E.

Easy Links