Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Exam Questions and Answers by daisy-mae

Page: 17 / 17

Salesforce Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Architect (SP23)
Exam Code: Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Architect Exams
Questions: 239 Q&A's Shared By: daisy-mae
Question 68

Universal Containers has the following requirements:

* The Commercial Account and Consumer Account support departments should not collaborate. 

* The Commercial and Consumer sales users roll up to the same VP of Sales, but there should be no collaboration between sales departments.

* The Commercial sales department should share its customers with the Commercial support department.

* The Consumer sales department shares its customers with the Consumer support department. 

* The Commercial and Consumer support departments roll up to the same Support Director. 

* The sales departments will remain the Account Owner for the Accounts that they sell to.

What is the recommended Org-Wide Sharing Default for Accounts, and how would the

Architect enable proper Commercial and Consumer Sales to Support Account Sharing for this scenario?

Options:

A.

Private Account Sharing with Sharing Rules from Commercial Sales Role(s) to Consumer Support Role(s) and Consumer Sales Role(s) to Commercial Support Role(s).

B.

Private Account Sharing with Sharing Rules from Commercial support Role(s) to Commercial Support Role(s) and Consumer Sales Role(s) to Consumer Support Role(s).

C.

Read-Only Account Sharing with Sharing Rules from Commercial Sales Role(s) to Consumer Support Group(s) and Consumer Sales Role(s) to Commercial Support Groups(s).

D.

Private Account Sharing with Sharing Rules from Commercial Sales Group(s) to Commercial Support Groups(s) and Consumer Sales Group(s) to Consumer Support Group(s).

Discussion
Question 69

Universal​ ​Health​ ​is​ ​planning​ ​to​ ​store​ ​patient​ ​notes​ ​in​ ​Salesforce.​ ​ ​Patient​ ​notes​ ​consist​ ​of​ ​long​ ​text​ ​notes​ ​taken by​ ​a​ ​use​ ​to​ ​document​ ​phone​ ​calls​ ​with​ ​a​ ​patient.

A​ ​date​ ​audit​ ​has​ ​identified​ ​that​ ​these​ ​notes​ ​can​ ​contain​ ​Personally​ ​Identifiable​ ​Information​ ​(PII)​ ​and​ ​Personal

Health​ ​Information​ ​(PHI).​ ​ ​The​ ​regulatory​ ​requirements​ ​state​ ​that​ ​this​ ​data​ ​must​ ​be​ ​encrypted​ ​at​ ​rest​ ​as​ ​well​ ​as in​ ​transit.

What​ ​should​ ​the​ ​Architect​ ​do​ ​in​ ​order​ ​to​ ​make​ ​sure​ ​Universal​ ​Health​ ​stays​ ​compliant?

Options:

A.

No action is required; all Salesforce data is encrypted at rest as part of Salesforce's standard trust measures.

B.

Enable Salesforce Shield Platform Data Encryption and mark the patient notes field as encrypted.

C.

Create​ ​a​ ​new​ ​Custom​ ​Field​ ​of​ ​type​ ​"Text​ ​(Encrypted)"​ ​and​ ​move​ ​the​ ​patient​ ​notes​ ​data​ ​into​ ​the​ ​new field.

D.

Use an Apex trigger and the Apex Crypto class to encrypt patient notes as soon as they are saved to Salesforce.

Discussion
Question 70

Which two options provide implicit record access to users? Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Read-only access to parent account for a user, based on a criteria-based sharing rule

B.

Read-only access to parent account for a user with access to a child case

C.

Access to child opportunities for the owner of the parent account

D.

Access to related leads for the owner of the parent campaign

Discussion
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Question 71

Universal Containers has two custom objects: Job and Job Interview. The Job Interview object has a lookup relationship to Job. Both objects are set to Private in sharing settings. The HR team will own all Job and Job Interview records. They have asked their Salesforce Architect to automatically share the Job Interview when the Interviewer (lookup to user record) has been populated. The interviewer can be from any department. What method should the Architect use to achieve this requirement?

Options:

A.

Build apex Managed Sharing code to share Job Interview with the Interviewer user

B.

Build a criteria-based sharing rule between the Job Interview and the Interviewer

C.

Build a standard sharing rule between Job Interview and the Interviewer

D.

Build a workflow email notification to notify the interviewer of the record assignment

Discussion
Page: 17 / 17
Title
Questions
Posted

Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect
PDF

$35  $99.99

Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99