Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Exam Questions and Answers by husna

Page: 12 / 17

Salesforce Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Architect (SP23)
Exam Code: Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Architect Exams
Questions: 239 Q&A's Shared By: husna
Question 48

What feature in Salesforce is needed to restrict access to a custom object that has Public Read/Write access?

Options:

A.

Role Hierarchy

B.

Record Type

C.

Page Layout 

D.

Discussion
Question 49

The System Administrator at Universal Containers has created two list views called ListV1 and ListV2. One group of users should only see ListV1 and the second group of users should only see ListV2. Two public groups were created to restrict visibility to the respective list views. However, users in both groups are able to see both list views. What system permission in their profile enabled the users to see all list views?

Options:

A.

Manage Custom List Views

B.

Manage Private List Views

C.

Manage​ ​Public​ ​List​ ​Views

D.

Manage Custom Permissions

Discussion
Question 50

Universal Containers requested to leverage Lightning Web Components (LWC) to improve support reps’ user experience. LWC will be used as view layer, and Apex classes will have the business logic.

Which attention points should the development team consider when implementing this solution?

Options:

A.

Once that Apex runs on system mode, the development team needs to enforce record visibility

B.

Create test classes including runAs test different users accessing the data,

C.

Use is Shareable, is Editable, and is Creatable to enforce field permissions.

Discussion
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Question 51

In order to comply with Regulatory Requirements, Universal Containers must store sensitive customer information on-premise. Universal Containers would like this on-premise information to be accessible from Salesforce. What technology can Universal Containers use to achieve this?

Options:

A.

Implement a third-party tokenization service. 

B.

Implement an on-premise database. 

C.

Implement a third-party proxy server. 

D.

Implement the Salesforce Shield toolkit.

Discussion
Page: 12 / 17
Title
Questions
Posted

Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect
PDF

$35  $99.99

Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99