Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Exam Questions and Answers by bianca

Page: 7 / 17

Salesforce Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Architect (SP23)
Exam Code: Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Architect Exams
Questions: 239 Q&A's Shared By: bianca
Question 28

Universal Containers (UC) stores basic employee information in a custom Employee object (OWD -

Public Read Only). There are a few sensitive fields that need restricted access (salary, grade

level, last performance rating).

Other than field level security, what other options are available to make these fields

accessible to the Human Resource team?

Options:

A.

Create a new custom object controlled by parent and a Master-Detail relationship to Employee to store new restricted information.

B.

Change OWD of Employee custom object to private and a Lookup self-relationship to store only new restricted information.

C.

Create a new custom object with private OWD and Lookup relationship to Employee to store new restricted information.

D.

There are no other options besides using field level security.

Discussion
Question 29

Universal Containers (UC) has a private Organization-Wide Defaults (OWD) model for the

Account object and needs to control the access of records and fields according to these

requirements:

• Sales reps can view/edit only their own records and cannot access the field "segment" in

account page.

• Service reps need to view all accounts but cannot edit any information.

• Sales managers can modify any account of reps reporting to them.

• Service managers can modify any account.

How can a Salesforce architect provide an optimal solution for this scenario?

Options:

A.

Use profiles, sharing rules, and change OWD to public read-only.

B.

Use profiles, manual sharing, and field-level security.

C.

Use profiles, permission sets, and field-level security.

D.

Use profiles, permission sets, role hierarchy, and field-level security.

Discussion
Question 30

Universal Containers (UC) turned off the customer visibility feature in its customer

community. What community functionality is impacted by having the customer user

visibility turned off?

Options:

A.

Searching for the external users.

B.

Updating their user profile.

C.

Creating new customer community users.

D.

Searching for internal users.

Discussion
Question 31

A custom invoice object has been created with a master-detail relationship to account. The Account Receivable (AR)team needs access to Invoices AR users do not own or have access to Account records. Account OWD is set to Private. The AR team is unable to find Invoices in List views, Reports, nor in Global Search. The Architect has been asked to help troubleshoot. What could be the issue preventing AR team members from seeing invoices?

Options:

A.

A sharing rule is missing to share Invoices to the AR team.

B.

The AR team profile needs to be assigned an Invoice Page layout.

C.

A sharing rule is missing to share Accounts to the AR team.

D.

The Accounts receivable profile does not have read Permission to the Invoice Object.

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Page: 7 / 17
Title
Questions
Posted

Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect
PDF

$35  $99.99

Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99