Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Exam Questions and Answers by idrees

Page: 9 / 17

Salesforce Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Architect (SP23)
Exam Code: Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Architect Exams
Questions: 239 Q&A's Shared By: idrees
Question 36

Universal Containers (UC) implemented Sales Cloud and requested that sales agents have access to products the company sells and be able to create opportunities for its customers.

What should the Organization-Wide Defaults (OWD) be for pricebook?

Options:

A.

Public Read Only

B.

Pubic Read Write

C.

View

D.

Use

Discussion
Question 37

Universal Containers has set Account Sharing to Private with Account Teams enabled. Which two user groups can add team members on the Account? Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

The current Account Owner can add team members.

B.

The user specified as the Manager on the Owner's User record

C.

Someone above the Account Owner in the Role Hierarchy with read access

D.

Any Account Team Member with read access on the Account

Discussion
Question 38

Universal Containers (UC) wants to reduce the amount of redundant leads entered into the system. UC also only edited/reassigned by the lead owner.

What organization-wide default (OWD) approach should be recommended to help UC implement these requirements?

Options:

A.

Implement a Public Read Only OWD on Lead.

B.

Implement a Public Read Only/Transfer OWD on Lead

C.

Implement a private OWD on Lead.

D.

Implement a Public Read/Write OWD on Lead.

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Question 39

Universal Containers has a custom object to maintain Job information with a private sharing model. The Delivery group is distributed through the Role Hierarchy based on geography. As the Delivery group often collaborates on Jobs, all users in the Delivery profile required View access to all Job records. In special case, the Delivery user who owns a job must be able to grant a Product Development user access to a Job record. Which two platform features can be used to support these requirements?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Criteria-based Sharing Rules

B.

"View All" Profile settings

C.

Owner-based Sharing Rules

D.

Manual Sharing

Discussion
Page: 9 / 17