Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Exam Questions and Answers by erica

Page: 16 / 17

Salesforce Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Architect (SP23)
Exam Code: Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Architect Exams
Questions: 239 Q&A's Shared By: erica
Question 64

Universal Container is a global Telco that has recently implemented enterprise territory management to better align their sales teams and sales processes. They are in Q4 of the FY and they have completely revamped their territory structure and created a plan for a new structure that would support the new FY. Their current territory model has 8k territories. Their new model would be a new set of 8,5K territories, and their org limit is 10k. What enterprise territory management feature can US take advantage of in order to help them stay within their org limits?

Options:

A.

Territory type priority

B.

Territory Type

C.

Territory Model State

D.

​​​Territory Hierarchy

Discussion
Question 65

Universal Containers would like to track defects within Salesforce. A defect needs to have the following fields:

• Severity

• Type

• Status

• Description

There will be multiple Defects related to the standard Case object. Defects will be assigned to different owners which will often be different to the Case owner. Which option should the Architect choose to meet the requirement?

Options:

A.

Create a relationship between the standard defect object and the standard case object.

B.

Create a custom object for defects and relate it to cases using lookup

C.

Create all defect fields on the case object to track the defect and lookup.

D.

Create a custom object for defects and relate it to cases using master –detail

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 66

Universal Containers uses 75,000 distributors that have close to 1 million total users. Distributors need opportunities assigned to their distributor for delivery.

What license recommendation will meet distributor needs?

Options:

A.

Sales Cloud

B.

Customer Community Plus

C.

Partner Community

D.

Custom Community

Discussion
Question 67

A company intends bring work from anywhere culture in a bid to improve productivity. Their sellers use wide variety of devices with different form factors. The company currently uses one page layout to display opportunity record details to the sellers. The Regional Vice President of Seles is complaining about incorrect alignment of data in opportunity records, making it difficult for some sellers.

Which steps are recommended to rectify this?

Options:

A.

Use a visualforce override for Opportunity view action, identify the form factor onLoad action and display relevant layouts based on form factors,

B.

Use Dynamic Form to define different field sections applicable for different form factors of devices.

C.

Use a custom LWC override for Opportunity view action, identify form factor onLoad action and display relevant layouts based on form factors.

Discussion
Page: 16 / 17
Title
Questions
Posted

Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect
PDF

$35  $99.99

Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99