Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Exam Questions and Answers by finnley

Page: 13 / 17

Salesforce Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Architect (SP23)
Exam Code: Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Architect Exams
Questions: 239 Q&A's Shared By: finnley
Question 52

Universal Container (UC) is in a legal dispute regarding several orders. UC has found out these records VP of Sales has asked to ensure this cannot happen in the future.

What approach would meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Remove Order delete Permission from Profiles and Permission Sets

B.

Implement a Sharing Rule that changes access for order to Read.

C.

Remove the Delete button from the Order Page Layout.

D.

Change the Record Type/Page Layout assignment for orders to be Read Only.

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Question 53

Universal Containers has set the Org-Wide Sharing Default for Accounts to Private and has created some sharing rules to extend access based on certain data access policies. An architect has been asked to review access to a certain set of key customer accounts. How might this review be conducted?

Options:

A.

Export the Account Share table and review.

B.

Run a Report on Sharing in the Admin Console.

C.

D.

Use the Sharing button on each customer Account.

Discussion
Question 54

Dreamforce presenters need to be able to edit their presentation details (summary, presenter biographies, etc) on a private custom object in

Salesforce (Presentation). All presenters for a presentation are captured on a Presenters juction object between Presenter and User.

How can this be accomplished?

Options:

A.

Trigger on Presenter junction object that adds the user to the Sales Team for the Presentation record.

B.

Give Edit rights to the Presentation record via a Permission set that is given to the Presenters for a record.

C.

Trigger on Presenter junction object that uses Apex Managed sharing to add or remove access to the related Presentation record.

Discussion
Question 55

Universal Containers has set Opportunity Sharing to Private with Opportunity Teams enabled. Which three options can change the Owner of the Opportunity?

Choose 3 answers.

Options:

A.

Any Opportunity Team Member on the current Opportunity.

B.

The current Opportunity Owner can transfer the current ownership. 

C.

The System Administrator or a user with the "Transfer Records" permission. 

D.

The user specified as the Manager on the Owner's User Profile.

E.

Someone above the Opportunity Owner in the Role Hierarchy.

Discussion
Page: 13 / 17
Title
Questions
Posted

Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect
PDF

$35  $99.99

Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99