Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Exam Questions and Answers by aarav

Page: 5 / 17

Salesforce Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Architect (SP23)
Exam Code: Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Architect Exams
Questions: 239 Q&A's Shared By: aarav
Question 20

Universal Containers (UC) has a team that analyzes customer orders looking for fraud. This team needs access to Invoice records (Custom object, Private OWD). UC \as complex rules to control users' access. The Salesforce Architect recommended using Apex managed sharing to meet these requirements.

Which two recommendations should a Salesforce Developer consider when implementing the changes7 Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Use "With Sharing" keyword to make sure record visibility will always be considered.

B.

Use "Without Sharing" keyword to make sure record visibility will be considered.

C.

Use runAs system method to test different users accessing these records.

D.

Use "With Sharing" keyword to enforce field-level security.

Discussion
Question 21

Universal Containers has a large network of partners, who each have seasonal workers that need ..

How might the Architect design the solution to federate user setup to the Partners?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Assign delegated external administrators at each partner.

B.

Grant the Modify Users permission to the partner managers.

C.

Allow external users to self-register.

D.

Create a permission set giving Read/Write to the User object to partner manager.

Discussion
Question 22

Universal Containers (UC) has a business unit that uses a custom object to track requests which demands a high level of internal team collaboration. Although all requests must have an owner, all employees are required to collaborate on requests.

Which recommendation should a Salesforce architect provide to optimize the solution and meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Set the Request object's OWD to Public Read/Write.

B.

Set the Request object's OWD to Private and grant Modify All Data permission on all Profiles for the Request object.

C.

Set the Request object's OWD to Private and criteria-based sharing rule to share all Request records with all internal users.

D.

Set the Request object's OWD to Public Read Only and configure role hierarchy.

Discussion
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Question 23

Universal Computers (UC) is looking to expand its delivery capabilities through a network of

distributors that use a Partner Community license. UC employees currently can view all delivery

records through the organization-wide default (OWD) setting of Public Read Only.

Which approach would an architect recommend to limit the records a distributor can see?

Options:

A.

Create an ownership-based sharing rule to grant access to the distributor.

B.

Remove Read permission from the distributor profile.

C.

Set the External OWD to Private for the Delivery object.

D.

Create a criteria-based sharing rule to grant access to the distributor

Discussion
Page: 5 / 17
Title
Questions
Posted

Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect
PDF

$35  $99.99

Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Testing Engine

$42  $119.99