Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Exam Questions and Answers by alina

Page: 15 / 17

Salesforce Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Architect (SP23)
Exam Code: Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Architect Exams
Questions: 239 Q&A's Shared By: alina
Question 60

Universal Containers has recently implemented an integration that is populating 50 custom fields on the account object. They would like these fields to be available to Managers for reporting but do not want them to clutter the page layouts. What should the Architect recommend as a solution?

Options:

A.

Add the fields to the Managers' Account Page Layout; mark the page layout section as Collapsed. 

B.

Grant the Managers access to the fields using a Role-Based Sharing Rule; leave them hidden on the page layout.

C.

Add the fields to a Custom Report; grant the Managers' Role access to the report folder.

D.

Grant Managers access to the fields using Field-Level Security; do not add them to a page layout.

Discussion
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Question 61

How would you make sure Visualforce page is security proof? Choose 3 answers

Options:

A.

Manually check for cross site

B.

Manually check for sql injection

C.

Submit to force security scanner

D.

Use web application tool for security

E.

Use debug to check hijacked requests

Discussion
Question 62

Universal​ ​Containers​ ​has​ ​requirement​ ​for​ ​the​ ​Architect​ ​to​ ​develop​ ​Apex​ ​Managed​ ​Sharing​ ​code​ ​for​ ​the​ ​custom Job​ ​object.​ ​ ​The​ ​sharing​ ​settings​ ​for​ ​the​ ​Job​ ​object​ ​are​ ​set​ ​to​ ​Private.

When assigning access level for the record, which two lines of code will cause a DML exception on insert to the database?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Objectname.AccessLevel='Edit'

B.

Objectname.AccessLevel='All'

C.

Objectname.AccessLevel='None'

D.

Objectname.AccessLevel='Read'

Discussion
Question 63

A developer at Universal Container is building an integration within a managed package for their internal org that requires login to an external system. The end point requires basic authentication. The Architect would like to ensure that the username and password are managed securely. Which three options should the Architect recommend to secure the credentials?

Options:

A.

Store the credentials in a custom object using encrypted fields

B.

Store the credentials in named credentials that are used in the apex callout

C.

Store the credentials in the apex code, which will not be available to non-admins

D.

Store the credentials in protected custom metadata that are used in the apex callout

E.

Store the credentials in protected custom settings that are used in the apex callout

Discussion
Page: 15 / 17
Title
Questions
Posted

Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect
PDF

$35  $99.99

Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99