Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Exam Questions and Answers by eleri

Page: 10 / 17

Salesforce Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Architect (SP23)
Exam Code: Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Architect Exams
Questions: 239 Q&A's Shared By: eleri
Question 40

Universal Containers has set Partners users who will see records owned by partner users in roles below them in the hierarchy of which roles?

Options:

A.

Executive, Manager, and User

Discussion
Question 41

Universal Containers has the following requirements: A custom Loan object requires Org-Wide Defaults set to Private. The owner of the Loan record will be the Loan Origination Officer. The Loan record must be shared with a specific Underwriter on a loan-by-loan basis. The Underwriters should only see the Loan records for which they are assigned. What should the Architect recommend to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Use criteria-based sharing rules to share the Loan object with the Underwriter based upon the criteria defined in the criteria-based sharing

B.

Create a lookup relationship from the Loan object to the User object. Use a trigger on the Loan object to create the corresponding record in the Loan share object

C.

Create a master-detail relationship from the Loan to the User object. Loan records will be automatically shared with the Underwriter

D.

Create an Apex Sharing Reason on the Loan object that shares the Loan with the Underwriter based upon the criteria defined in the Sharing Reason

Discussion
Question 42

Which​ ​two​ ​reasons​ ​should​ ​the​ ​Architect​ ​consider​ ​regarding​ ​the​ ​use​ ​of​ ​Apex​ ​Sharing​ ​Reasons?

Choose​ ​2​ ​answers

Options:

A.

Ensuring​ ​the​ ​developer​ ​can​ ​more​ ​easily​ ​troubleshoot​ ​programmatic​ ​sharing.

B.

Ensuring​ ​the​ ​Share​ ​record​ ​is​ ​not​ ​deleted​ ​upon​ ​ownership​ ​change.

C.

Ensuring the Share record is deleted upon ownership change.

D.

Ensuring there is additional criteria available for Criteria-Based Sharing.

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Question 43

Universal Containers (UC) requested that branch managers and UC branch staff should only see customers and related information in their geographic location.

Which options should be used together to achieve the requirements?

Options:

A.

Create the Account Team and add branch manager team members, and configure organization-wide defaults of the Account object.

B.

Configure organization-wide defaults of the Account object and create sharing rules.

C.

Configure Role Hierarchy and create sharing rules.

Discussion
Page: 10 / 17
Title
Questions
Posted

Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect
PDF

$35  $99.99

Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99